Latakoo’s Fast Video Transfer & Workflow Solution Used By Broadcasters Worldwide Wins AFWERX Grant and Consideration for U.S. Military Contracts.
The AFWERX/Small Business Innovative Research Program partnership secures the United States Air Force early access to the world’s most advanced new technologies to solve its most urgent challenges. The program awards nearly 600 million dollars per year to small but game-changing technology companies. AFWERX chose latakoo’s stand out suite of secure AI enhanced and cloud-based services following its very first grant application request. Already generating excitement and strong support, latakoo won $50,000 first-round dollars to introduce its technology to military installations, departments and offices worldwide.
Born in the cloud, latakoo allows large organizations to securely move quality video from inhospitable locations all over the world to any destination or system in the precise speed, quality and security format required by the user. latakoo allows the Department of Defense to better analyze, respond to and track an overwhelming amount of incoming and outgoing data from multiple military sources. latakoo delivers enhanced media efficiency, speed, and quality and complies with all security protocols.
latakoo’s cloud powered technology uses one easy tool to:
- Provide fast, secure, video and metadata cloud transfers from inhospitable or remote locations.
- Prevent data loss with multiple backup systems.
- Create collaborative cloud workflows with media, assignments and tracking technology available to assigned team members.
- Enable video syncing among multiple systems or asset management devices
- Securely stream live video straight from the camera to the cloud. (Soon to be released.)
- Allow in-house team members remote control of video cameras in the field.
- Access live video streams and rapid video transfers for faster assessment and responses that may ultimately make the difference between mission failure and mission success.
- Save time, manpower, funds, and resources.
- Eliminates any carbon footprint or risks caused by manual transfer of large sets of metadata or video files.
Next, latakoo will apply for round two of the AFWERX grant. Round two award winners compete for $750,000 dollars along with possible matching funds from installations and departments ready to road test latakoo’s most ground-breaking innovations.
latakoo’s combination of elite engineers and award-winning journalists, first perfected the very essence of broadcast media workflows in the cloud, building intelligent technology so effective the BBC, NBC, Telemundo, Charter Spectrum and Nexstar Media Group adopted it as the new industry standard. Now, latakoo’s most advanced and secure livestreams, video transfers and workflows, enhanced by AI, are positioned to go to work in the cloud, streamlining and advancing our most crucial government systems. We’re honored by the opportunity to play an important role in advancing the way America works.