Are you on the most up-to-date latakoo apps? Check below to see the latest version, new features and bug fixes for each app.
New features available in the latakoo Flight 6.5 series:
• Added transfer process adaptation for throttled and variable network connections.
• Support for downloading DNxHD 185.
• Fixed group downloads that contain files of varying types.
• Fixed a formatting issue with application logs.
• Support for download and transcoding into 4K ProRes formats.
• Increased support for multiple language characters.
• Fixed issue where temporary files were being saved along with downloaded files.
• Fixed issue with reading some versions of P2 files within camera cards.
• Support for transfer of P2 files without compression.
• Support for maintaining folder structures when downloading through the app.
• Added configuration settings for enabling uploads through throttled connections.
• Faster downloads through the latakoo Flight application.
• Faster uploads for files sent with the “No Compression” setting and increased reliability for UDP uploads.
• Faster transfers using multi-flow technology for both TCP and UDP transfers with both uncompressed and compressed files. Multi-flow technology uses multiple upload streams for faster trips to the cloud.
• Cloud infrastructure improvements significantly increase the availability of files to view on Pilot for “No Compression” uploads.
• Resume functionality is more reliable after extended network connection dropouts.
• Added MC (Avid Media Composer) Edit Bin Workflow for participating customers.
• Single Sign-On (SSO) support for participating customers.
• Faster compressed transfers sing multi-flow technology.
• Support for Varicam LongGOP files.
• Support for files with up to 16 tracks of audio.
• Ability to encode to AVC-I 50 codec on downloads with support for Dalet 3.5 and Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Ability to download the latakoo default file through the latakoo Flight application, instead of just through the Internet browser. This option is made available to help in cases where the browser is unable to handle certain large file downloads.
• Ability to add a fixed bitrate quality to the latakoo encoding options. This is set by latakoo Customer Support upon request.
• Ability to reduce compression qualities to as few as one option. This is set by latakoo Customer Support upon request.
• Files with no duration, such as photos and other non-media files types, will now show a duration of 0 seconds in Pilot.
• Compatible with Java 11.
Additions and Improvements available in latakoo Flight 6.5.17:
• Improved download speed.
• Improved upload speed and reliability for compressed files.
• Fixed an audio ticked issued that appeared in playback through Final Cut Pro.
• Fixed intermittent download/transcode failures.
• Support for downloading all ProRes formats.
• Support for downloading JPEG 2000 Video.
• List of networks under notification preferences shows in alphabetical order.
• Improved user interface for iPad.
• Improved functionality for audio editing.
• Implemented pull-down-to-refresh for latakoo Manifest.
• Added more room for iOS status bar to display.
• Upload error for some iOS devices.
• Sporadic audio multitasking failure.
• stitch uploading pop-up menu freezing.
• Fetching from iCloud stalling on some devices.
• Pull-down-to-refresh on library not retrieving all files.
• Resolved crashes on some functions/devices.
• Camera screen freezing when attempting to go to captures screen after recording audio.
• Dark mode.
• Editing feature.
• SSO available for enabled accounts.
• Pinch-to-zoom on Pilot and Pilot’s detail screen.
• latakoo Manifest for assignments and file tracking available for enabled accounts.
• Edit Metadata functionality on Pilot detail screen; this replaces “Notes.”
• Advanced sharing: users can share files from Pilot via email.
• Utilizes latakoo 2.0 infrastructure, resulting in faster transfers.
• Multiple bug fixes.
• Auto-send upload logs to latakoo for troubleshooting.